Thermal insulation covers
INCOVERS are used by our customers in the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Germany, Poland, Bulgaria, Lithuania and China. The end users of our thermal insulation covers are for instance CONTINENTAL group, MAGNETI MARELLI and Festo. We also supply our products to a German manufacturer of plastics machines.
- Lower energy consumption (up to 60 %)
- Decrease in ambient temperature of the working place
- Increase in work safety thanks to isolated heating zones
- Longer lifetime of heating zones
- Investment return within approximately 2-6 months
- Injection molding machines
- Extrusion tools (flat dies, extrusion dies, ...)
- Wherever there are high temperatures (maximal application temperature of up to 1000 °C)
Termoizolační deka INCOVERS AEROGEL
- Thermal conductivity coefficient only 0,04 W/mK at 400 °C.
- Innovative insulation material AEROGEL
- Insulation material thickness only 10 mm
- Heat-resistant inner fabric up to 700 °C
- Heat-resistant outer fabric up to 500 °C